1. What's the difference between CSS Scan Basic (2.0) and CSS Scan Pro?
Pro has almost everything that CSS Scan has, with the exception of the "Sources" tab - to know where a CSS comes from (which file and selector), plus:
- Visual Editor: change the CSS of any element visually and interactively and get the new CSS code ready to use
- Save an element as a file
- Live-edit the text of any element
- Live-edit every CSS: including all media queries, pseudo-classes, pseudo-elements and @keyframes as well!
- CSS Keyframes reading (understand any CSS animation you see on the web)
- Check all the changes made in the CSS and copy it or export it to a file
- Generate a shareable link that anyone can access to see a website with your CSS modifications (even if they don't have the extension installed)
- Resume edits: with CSS Scan Pro when you select an element that was already edited before (without refreshing the page), it remembers your changes and show the "reset" button from the beginning.
- A button to reset the CSS changes you make on an element
- Chrome and Firefox Devtools integration: you can use CSS Scan Pro inside your Devtools, that means you can see the entire DOM tree, choose any element precisely and understand what's going on in the CSS straightaway!
- A color eyedropper (pick colors from any website - works on images too)
- A color palette to get all the colors of any website
- A Real-time advanced ruler for measure distances and elements dimensions
- Option to generate and copy unique CSS selectors
- Assets feature: get all images loaded in a page: from background-images, svgs, or img src
- Save all assets from a website with 1 click
- A color picker to easily change colors + change color syntax + gets tints and shades of the selected color
- Convert relative URLs to absolute
- Remove any website element with a click
- See the CSS box-model (margin and padding) of an element
- See the element alignments when editing its margin and padding via the Visual Editor
- Premium Support
- Access To Pro Updates
2. Does CSS Scan Pro work with any website?
Yes, CSS Scan Pro runs as an extension on the browser so it works on any website.
3. What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay for the CSS Scan Pro using PayPal or any credit card.
4. Can I transfer my CSS Scan Pro license key from one machine to another?
Of course! Your license can have 3 simultaneous activations. If you already reached your limit, just deactivate any activation from the previous computer and activate it on the new one. You can do that anytime, by yourself at My license.
5. Where can I find my license?
After buying, you'll get an email from Gumroad with your license key and receipt. If you can't find it, go to the My license page and follow the instructions.
6. How can I receive the next updates?
The extension for Chrome, Firefox and Safari will be automatically updated as soon as we deliver new updates.
7. What can I expect in terms of new features and update releases?
We have been delivering frequent updates since our launch, and plan to continue working hard to deliver new and exciting features each month.
8. Can I use CSS Scan Pro to work on my clients' websites?
Sure can! We've carefully developed CSS Scan Pro to help you get more clients, by completing projects faster with more approving results.
9. Do you offer a Demo version?
Yes, you can try it on our first page, but not on other websites. We don't have a free version, but if your budget is limited, you can check CSS Scan Basic.
10. Do you offer license bundles for business?
Yes, check our license bundles for business here.